From the cradle of civilization to the top of a croque madame, the egg is a potent symbol of renewal and the sacred feminine. In so many cultures, an egg signified the birth of our universe: the egg came first. It expresses the mathematical perfection of the oval and demonstrates a paradox through its fragile strength. Eggs are often considered nature’s most perfect food, enclosed in their very own brown, white or speckled packaging. Wear the egg as a reminder of limitless rebirth and a talisman of fertility and creativity. In order to make an omelet you have to crack an egg.
Thick Cuts Egg Bracelet
Each Thick Cut bracelet starts with a rich leather strap, meticulously stitched along both edges. The black and brown leathers are bridle, while the natural is a skirting leather, also used for saddles. Produced from American bulls, the leather is finished in a traditional manner to create shine, and, with time, becomes supple and ages beautifully. The result is buttery and tender, like steak sliced against the grain.
- Specifications and sizes:
- Thick Cuts Small: 8 inches long, .5 inches wide. (Adjusts from 6 1/2 – 7″ inches)
- Thick Cuts Large: 9.25 inches long, .5 inches wide. (Adjusts from 8” – 8 1/2” inches)
- Available in three colors: Black, Brown, and Natural (all edged in red color)
- Sterling Silver ingredient and clasp
Surprise! Each Thick Cuts bracelet comes fastened around an ingredient mythology card, “gift wrapped” in butcher paper and tied with twine. (A special gift for yourself — or a loved one!)